With ACH Origination, your business can offer Direct Deposit to employees, draft payments from customers, or pay vendors electronically. ACH Origination offers safer, smarter ways to receive and make payments, so you can spend more time growing your business.
- More convenient than traditional checks
- Save time and expense
- Simplifies collections
- Reduce risk for fraud
- Consolidate funds for cash concentration
- Never get “lost in the mail”
- Direct Deposit is the deposit of funds for payroll, employee expense reimbursement, annuities and interest payments and much more. It includes any ACH credit payment from a business or government to a consumer. Direct Deposit is an important benefit for businesses to offer and for individuals to use. Direct Deposit can be an excellent financial planning tool as well as a simple, safe, smart and green way to make and receive payments.
- This electronic process simplifies the collection process, streamlines reporting and reconciliation, and enhances cash management. Getting paid electronically means your cash flow is more consistent and easier to forecast. With Direct Draft, you simplify the payment process for you and your customers. Transactions are safe and confidential since money is transferred directly between accounts which reduces fraud and the risk of identity theft.
- Use Direct Pay to pay vendors electronically, disburse funds to other businesses or individuals and much more. Simplify and automate your accounts payable by making electronic payments to your vendors and service providers. Make your own electronic payments to save time and money. From office rental and utility bills to vendor equipment and services, Direct Payment is a convenient way to pay your bills. Automatic scheduling means you never miss payments or incur late fees, and you’re able to simplify your internal reporting and reconciliation.