A term loan is often used when a business is purchasing a fixed asset such as equipment, vehicles, real estate or making leasehold improvements. The loan can be structured with a fixed or variable interest rate and is usually secured by the asset being acquired (or refinanced). The amortization period of the loan will vary based upon the expected useful life of the asset.
- (These forms are available in PDF format that you can download and print
- out. If you download these documents online, we advise you to save it to
- your personal computer. Close the web browser and then open the
- document from your local directory on your computer. You may then
- print out the completed document at your convenience and bring it
- to us. If you leave this document open on a web browser this information
- can be intercepted by a third party without your permission or knowledge.
- If you received a file electronically in an email from River Bank and Trust,
- we advise you to follow the same procedures listed above. Do NOT send
- this or any document to us electronically through email. Email is not a
- secure way of contacting us and the information can be intercepted by
- a third party.)