Lines of Credit are typically used to provide funding for temporary working capital needs in a business. This may relate to increases in inventory levels, accounts receivable, funding pre-paid expenses, etc. Your Relationship Manager will work with you in determining the amount of the line of credit as well as an appropriate collateral structure. The borrower can make periodic advances and reductions in the line of credit as the cash needs of your business change. These lines are typically provided for a one year term and have a variable interest rate.
- (These forms are available in PDF format that you can download and print
- out. If you download these documents online, we advise you to save it to
- your personal computer. Close the web browser and then open the
- document from your local directory on your computer. You may then
- print out the completed document at your convenience and bring it
- to us. If you leave this document open on a web browser this information
- can be intercepted by a third party without your permission or knowledge.
- If you received a file electronically in an email from River Bank and Trust,
- we advise you to follow the same procedures listed above. Do NOT send
- this or any document to us electronically through email. Email is not a
- secure way of contacting us and the information can be intercepted by
- a third party.)