1. Eligibility: No purchase is necessary to win. Making a purchase will not increase your chance of winning. This contest is open only to legal residents of the United States. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to win. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and municipal laws and regulations apply.
This contest is sponsored by River Bank & Trust. Employees of River Bank & Trust and members of the Bank’s Board of Directors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter the contest. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren. This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws..
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of River Bank & Trust as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: River Bank & Trust’s mascot naming contest begins November 4, 2019, and ends on November 15, 2019 at 5:00 PM Central Standard Time. By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules and states that he or she is 18 years old or older.
4. How to Enter: To enter, submit your suggested name for our mascot. You may submit your suggested name for our mascot in one of the following ways:
• Facebook – Reply to the “Name our Mascot” post on our River Bank’s Facebook page with your suggested name for our mascot.
• Email – Email email@example.com with your suggested name to enter
• Lobby – Stop by River Bank & Trust and submit your entry
By entering, you grant River Bank & Trust an exclusive license to use your suggested name in perpetuity in any medium, including edit, publish, distribute and republish it in any form.
Entries that are late, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance withthese Official Rules will not be considered. Any entries considered inappropriate, profane, or nonrepresentative of River Bank & Trust’s values will be ineligible for entry. Sponsor is not responsible forlost, destroyed or misdirected entries.
5. Prizes: Winner $250 Visa Gift Card, 1st Runner Up $100 Visa Gift Card, 2nd Runner Up $50 Visa Gift Card.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Based on originality, creativity and quality, the marketing department of River Bank & Trust will choose a winner, 1st runner up, & 2nd runner up. In the event the same mascot name suggestion is submitted multiple times and that name is selected as a winning name, a single winner will be randomly selected from all those who submitted entries with that same name suggestion. The winners will be notified on or before November 18, 2019. The prize must be claimed in person at a River Bank & Trust location. River Bank & Trust will make reasonable efforts to notify the winner using the contact information provided with the entry. In River Bank & Trust’s sole discretion, a selected winner may be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that prize if a selected winner (i) is unreachable, (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason, or (iii) is found by River Bank & Trust to have failed to comply with these Official Rules.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering, you understand and agree that River Bank & Trust, anyone acting on behalf of River Bank & Trust, and River Bank & Trust’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless River Bank & Trust and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is River Bank & Trust, 2611 Legends Drive, Prattville, AL 36066.
12. Facebook: The contest hosted by River Bank & Trust is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.