Wealth Management Rewards are designed to offer customers protection of their financial information such as credit and debit card information, as well as providing additional tools to prevent identity theft.
- Up to $10,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance1— Members will be insured for up to $10,000 in Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance 24 hours a day. The coverage is divided equally among co-owners of joint accounts and reduces 50% at age 70. Dismemberment benefit is paid as a percentage of the Accidental Death coverage.
- Everyday Rebate Rewards2 — Members get rewarded by purchasing items they use every day
- Card PatrolSM3 — Credit/debit card and Social Security number monitoring
- Payment Card Protection4 — Protect your cards in the event of theft or loss
- Identity Theft Insurance5 — Receive financial compensation for covered expenses
- Identity Fraud Support Service — A team of specialists awaits
1Disclosure: Accidental Death Insurance is underwritten by Federal Insurance Company, a member insurer of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies. The coverage described in this literature may not be available in all jurisdictions. This literature is descriptive only. Actual coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued. Exclusions and limitations apply. Chubb, Box 1615, Warren, N.J. 07061-1615. This program is administered by Affinion Benefits Group, LLC.
2At the end of each quarter, send an Everyday Rebate Rewards request form and receipts for up to $100 of purchases to receive 10% back for a total of up to $10 each quarter (up to $40 annually). Receipts must be a minimum of at least $10 each quarter and membership must be active at time of purchase and redemption to receive a rebate.
3Card PatrolSM monitors up to ten registered credit/debit cards and your Social Security number on the Internet, based on an extensive search of directories and Internet chat rooms; however, it is impossible to ensure that all directories and Internet chat rooms have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, your monitoring alert reports may not contain or apprise you of all your personal information that is publicly available or that may have been compromised.
4Some financial institutions may require you to call them directly and will not accept notification from third parties in which case we will contact you so that you can call your financial institution directly.
5The Identity Theft Insurance benefits are provided to all members, along with all other benefits afforded as part of the program, through Financial Services Association (“FSA” or the “Association”). Upon enrollment in the program, you will automatically be admitted as a member of the Association.
The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) under group policy # 7077733 for non-New York State Insureds and # 1423212 for New York State Insureds. The Benefit Summary under the master policy issued by the Company with respect to such insurance will be available to you upon enrollment in the program. The summary of policy benefits, terms, conditions, exclusions, and limits of coverage set forth in the Benefit Summary are subject to the terms of the master policy. Availability of coverage is subject to underwriting qualifications and state laws and regulations. Coverage is subject to actual policy language.