We're Here for You: COVID-19 Updates
Since the pandemic began, every day presents new changes and challenges. But some things remain the same, like how we care for our customers, team members, and communities. We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy, and we want you to know that we're here for you. Count on us for financial guidance and support.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Since the PPP's creation in early 2020, River Bank & Trust has walked hand in hand with small businesses and nonprofits, navigating the program and helping secure funds necessary for survival. Rely on us to continue our support during the new round of funding.
On December 27, President Trump signed into law a supplemental appropriations bill providing additional PPP funds for businesses and nonprofit organizations that require a first loan or a second round of funding. To expedite the application process, we are pleased to provide you with a simple to use online application portal. Applications completed on our portal will be reviewed and submitted to the Small Business Administration (SBA) for approval.
Second Draw PPP Online Application
If this will be your second PPP loan, you should apply below. To complete the application, you must be 1) a signer on the business’s River Bank & Trust checking account and 2) authorized to borrow on behalf of the business. You’ll also be required to show documentation that your business experienced a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020.
Second Draw Eligibility Requirements
A borrower is generally eligible for a Second Draw PPP Loan if the borrower:
Previously received a First Draw PPP Loan and will or has used the full amount only for authorized uses;
Has no more than 300 employees; and
- Can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020.
For more information regarding eligibility requirements and forgiveness terms for second draw PPP loans, please visit this resource provided by the SBA.
First Draw PPP Online Application
If you did not apply for PPP funds in 2020, you should apply below.
To complete the application, you must be 1) a signer on the business’s River Bank & Trust checking account and 2) authorized to borrow on behalf of the business.
First Draw Eligibility Requirements
- Eligible small entities, that together with their affiliates (if applicable), have 500 or fewer employees—including nonprofits, Veterans organizations, tribal concerns, self-employed individuals, sole proprietorships, and independent contractors—can apply.
- Entities with more than 500 employees in certain industries that meet SBA’s alternative size standard or SBA’s size standards for those particular industries can also apply.
For more information regarding eligibility requirements and forgiveness terms for first draw PPP loans, please visit this resource provided by the SBA.
As always, you may contact your local Relationship Manager to help answer any questions you may have.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Application
The Consolidated Appropriations Act signed into law in December stipulates a simplified Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness application. Apply for forgiveness through our online application here: paycheckprotection.riverbankandtrust.com
For best results, please use Google Chrome as your web browser.
Economic Impact Payment Information
The IRS and the Treasury Department are now issuing the latest round of economic impact payments to eligible individuals. For many within our communities, we understand that these funds are vitally important. While we have no way of knowing exactly when you’ll receive your funds, we do offer convenient options to help you track direct deposit activity through online banking, our mobile banking app, and 24-hour telephone banking. You may also contact your local River Bank & Trust office.
If you would like to be automatically alerted when your direct deposit arrives, we offer instant alerts through online banking and our mobile banking app. If you’ve already registered for these services, simply follow the instructions below to create a custom alert.
- Log in to online banking or our mobile banking app.
- From the menu, select “Manage Alerts”.
- From the “My Alerts” box at the top of the page, tap or click the plus sign (+).
- Select “Custom” as the type of alert you’d like to create.
- Choose the account to place an alert on.
- Select “Deposit” as the alert type.
- Enter a deposit amount, the time you’d like to receive the alert, and how you want to receive it.
- Tap or click “Create”.
For more information regarding the status of your economic impact payments or your payment eligibility, visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment.
We consult with local medical professionals and monitor CDC guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our customers and team members. Our lobbies are open but with special safety measures in place.
- Floor markings are in place at teller line areas to help our visitors maintain a safe distance from others.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available at all River Bank & Trust location entries.
- Please wear a face mask when visiting our offices. Complimentary face masks are available to visitors upon request. We ask that you lower your face mask for at least 15 seconds when conducting transactions at the teller line for security purposes.
- We are sanitizing throughout the day; however, it’s best to avoid touching shared surfaces – to be safe.
To help us protect you and our team members, please conduct normal banking transactions in our drive-thru lanes and through digital banking whenever possible.
Convenient Banking Options
- Safety and convenience are more important than ever. Our digital banking services allow you to access and manage your accounts - without making trips to the bank. Through our online banking and mobile banking app, you can check balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, make payments, open accounts, and more. If you haven’t enrolled in online banking or downloaded our mobile banking app, there is no better time than now. Learn More
- If you need cash, use any ATM you choose with your River Bank & Trust debit card. You will not pay withdrawal fees because we automatically reimburse them.
We urge you to be especially cautious of possible fraud attempts during this time! Look out for suspicious emails, text messages, and phone calls. River Bank & Trust will never contact you to ask for your private information. Check out these fraud prevention tips from the FTC.
Our Strength is Your Strength
During this time, count on our strength. River Bank & Trust is here for you to offer financial guidance and support. We encourage customers who have been impacted and may be facing financial difficulties to contact us for assistance.