Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, it seems that every day presents new changes and challenges. But some things remain the same, like how we care for our customers, team members, and communities. We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy, and we want you to know that we're here for you. Count on us for financial guidance and support, as well as banking solutions that provide comfort and peace of mind.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Application
If you received your PPP loan from us, apply for forgiveness through our online application here: paycheckprotection.riverbankandtrust.com
For best results, please use Google Chrome as your web browser.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Programs
As an SBA Preferred Lender, our Relationship Mangers are standing by and ready to help. For the latest information regarding Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness and Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) contact your local Relationship Manager.
We consult with local medical professionals and monitor CDC guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our customers and team members.Our lobbies are open, but with special safety measures in place.
- Floor markings are in place at teller line areas to help our visitors maintain a safe distance from others.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available at all River Bank & Trust location entries.
- Please wear a face mask when visiting our offices. Complimentary face masks are available to visitors upon request. For security purposes, we ask that you lower your face mask for at least 15 seconds when conducting transactions at the teller line.
- We are sanitizing throughout the day; however, it’s best to avoid touching shared surfaces – just to be safe.
To help us protect you and our team members, please conduct normal banking transactions in our drive-thru lanes and through digital banking whenever possible.
Convenient Banking Options
- Safety and convenience are more important than ever. Our digital banking services allow you to access and manage your accounts - without making trips to the bank. Through our online banking and mobile banking app, you can check balances, deposit checks, transfer funds, make payments, open accounts, and more. If you haven’t enrolled in online banking or downloaded our mobile banking app, there is no better time than now. Learn More
- If you need cash, use any ATM you choose with your River Bank & Trust debit card. You will not pay withdrawal fees, because we automatically reimburse them.
We urge you to be especially cautious of possible fraud attempts during this time! Look out for suspicious emails, text messages, and phone calls. River Bank & Trust will never contact you to ask for your private information. Check out these fraud prevention tips from the FTC.
Our Strength is Your Strength
During this time, count on our strength. River Bank & Trust is here for you to offer financial guidance and support. We encourage customers who have been impacted and may be facing financial difficulties to contact us for assistance.