Rise Home Purchase and Community Heroes Programs
Rise Home Purchase Program We designed this program to help you rise above the challenges that prevent you from purchasing a home. Now, homeownership is simple, affordable, and within your reach.
Rise Home Purchase Program Features
- maximum loan amount of $300,000
- no down payment required
- no private mortgage insurance required
- no appraisal fee
- no origination fee
- no family/household annual income limit for homes with low to moderate income census tracts
- homebuyer education required
- fixed interest rate for single-family site-built homes
- fixed interest rate for mobile or manufactured homes with land
Credit approval is required. Income restrictions apply based on census tract information. Other restrictions apply.
Please contact your local Relationship Manager or Mortgage Lender to get started.
Community Heroes Program We are firmly committed to supporting families and individuals who make their living serving others in the community. As part of this commitment, we have partnered with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta, the Alabama Housing Finance Authority, and Goodwyn Building Co. to offer a unique financial opportunity for educators and first responders who are purchasing a home. The Community Heroes Program provides a grant to qualifying home buyers which can be used to assist with their down payment or closing costs making homeownership more affordable.
Community Hero Features
- $8,000 grant to homebuyer may be used to assist with down payment or closing cost
- Homebuyer must be currently employed as law enforcement, K-12 public school educator, firefighter, or other first responder
- No repayment required
- Household income must be within a range of 80%–120% of the county HUD area median household income or State of Alabama median income—whichever is greater
- Available to homebuyers in Goodwyn Building Co. neighborhoods in Montgomery, Prattville, Millbrook, Deatsville, and Clanton, Alabama