WHAT DOES RIVER BANK AND TRUST DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. The information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons River Bank & Trust chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does River Bank & Trust share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market you||Yes||We don't share|
To Limit our Sharing
- Call 334-290-1012; our menu will prompt you through your choice(s) or
- Visit us online: riverbankandtrust.com
- Please note:
- If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue sharing your information as described in this notice.
- However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Call 334-290-1012 or go to riverbankandtrust.com
WHO WE ARE
Who is providing this notice? River Bank & Trust
WHAT WE DO
How does River Bank & Trust protect my personal information? To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does River Bank & Trust collect my personal information? We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account or apply for a loan
- Use your credit card or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing? Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes–information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Our affiliates include a financial company, River Financial Services, Inc., an investment advisor
Nonaffiliates Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- River Bank & Trust does not share with non affiliates so they can market to you
Joint Marketing A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include financial companies such as credit card service providers and merchant service providers
Children's Online Privacy Notice
This notice accurately summarizes our policies and practice regarding the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the Federal Trade Commission's implementing regulations of 16 C.F.R. Part 312 that establishes a number of requirements applicable to businesses that operate internet websites. Please be aware that our website is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit data from persons under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly market to persons under the age of 13. By submitting E-mail and any other correspondence, form, and etc. to the Bank using the Bank's E-mail address or E-mail Contact Us address, as provided on this website, and any E-mail address of a Bank employee that you obtained by any means, you agree and acknowledge that you are not under the age of 13.