Online Banking with Bill Pay
Using our Online Banking with Bill Pay is just like having your very own personal bank office. Wouldn’t you rather be online than in line? View balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and more! To sign up for Online Banking with Bill Pay, you must have at least one checking or savings account with River Bank. Click here to enroll now!
Mobile App Banking
It’s simple to take your finances with you wherever you go. With our mobile banking apps for iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ smartphones, and Android™ tablets, you have the freedom to:
• Check balances
• View transactions
• Pay bills
• Transfer funds
• Manage account alerts
• Lock and unlock your debit card instantly
• Find office locations
• Login with iOS Touch ID
• Deposit checks using mobile deposit
Best of all, advanced security helps to keep your information safe. And you simply enter the same password you use for Online Banking.
Our App is free but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier.
Person to Person Payments (P2P)
We are pleased to offer SPIN, our new Person to Person (P2P) payment service available within our mobile app. Send money instantly from your River Bank checking account to someone’s bank debit card. Reimburse friends, send monetary gifts, pay for services provided, and more. SPIN is the fastest, easiest way to send money! Click here for instructions.
Digital Wallet Payments
Now you can use your River Bank debit card without taking it out of your wallet. We are pleased to offer digital payment options, Apple Pay© and Android Pay©!
To set up Apple Pay©, go to “Wallet” on your Apple device and tap the “+” sign. Follow the steps to add your River Bank & Trust debit card.
To set up Android Pay©, go to the Android Pay app on your device and tap the “+” sign. Follow the steps to add your River Bank & Trust debit card. If the Android Pay app is not installed on your device, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
Depending on the age of your device, you may be prompted to call River Bank & Trust during normal business hours to verify your information.
Explore the advantages of eStatements! For a limited time, receive $10 for each account you register. Click here for enrollment instructions.
- • Immediate Availability – eStatements are available on the first day of the month – days before paper statements normally arrive in your mailbox.
- • Easy Online Access & Retrieval – eStatements are viewable in PDF format and easily accessible on your laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Save them to your computer for permanent electronic archive or print them if you prefer.
- • Enhanced Security – Protect your information from being stolen from your mailbox. eStatements are secured by your online login credentials and can only be viewed by you.
- • Automatic Storage – eStatements provide a repository for your last 18 months of statements in one secure place.
- • Save Money – eStatements are provided at no charge. Paper statements may cost $4.95 depending on your account type.
- • Eco-friendly – Replacing your multi-page paper statement with an electronic version helps conserve natural resources.
Mobile Web Banking
With Mobile Web Banking, you can access your account information, conduct transfers and manage your bill payments from any mobile device that has web browsing capabilities and a data plan. No separate registration is required to access mobile banking.